- 1 of 5 photosFar East Brokers Leisure Ways Kids’ Camp Chair
- 2 of 5 photosFar East Brokers Leisure Ways Kids’ Folding Chair
- 3 of 5 photosFar East Brokers Leisure Ways Kids’ Moon Chair
- 4 of 5 photosFar East Brokers Leisure Ways Kids’ Swing Chair
- 5 of 5 photosFar East Brokers Leisure Ways Kids’ Patio Set
Name of product:
Leisure Ways® Brands Kids Outdoor Furniture
The red surface paint on the furniture contains excessive levels of lead, a violation of the federal lead paint standard.
Far East Brokers and Consultants Inc. toll-free at (888) 753-9040 anytime or online at www.fareastbrokers.com and click on “Safety Recall” at the left of the page for more information.
This recall involves red ladybug-themed kids’ metal-framed outdoor furniture sold under the Leisure Ways brand. The recalled items have large ladybug images on the fabric and include a camp chair, folding chair, moon chair, double-seat swing chair and patio set that includes two chairs, a table and an umbrella. A tracking label sewn into the seat of each chair includes the production date “December/2012” and the words, “Distributed by: Far East Brokers and Consultants, Inc.”
Consumers should immediately take the recalled outdoor furniture away from children and return them to the place of purchase for a full refund.
Weis Markets, wholesale distributors, grocery and drug stores nationwide from January 2013 to May 2013 for between $10 and $50, depending on the item.
Far East Brokers and Consultants Inc., of Jacksonville, Fla.